Football
Sponsored by

NCAA Football 25 Video Game Thread

2,302 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by bear2be2
Bu_man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are 9 days away from the full release Information of the game. I'm in my late 30's now and July cannot get here fast enough for me. I remember going to all the midnight release parties to pick this game up as a kid and young adult.
Anyone else excited about it?
Sic'em Bears 🐻
parch
Any word if there'll be a PC version? Would be a huge bummer if not.
Bu_man
We should know for sure soon. All indications are yes.
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Daveisabovereproach
Is it coming out for the Xbox one? That's the most recent console I have.
Bu_man
No official announcement has been made, but the game is expected to be available on Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5 and PC. The official Xbox and PlayStation websites already have pages set up for the release
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Karab
Daveisabovereproach said:

Is it coming out for the Xbox one? That's the most recent console I have.

Considering Madden 24 isn't, I wouldn't keep your hopes up.
Bearsalwayswin
it is not. it has to be a next generation xbox
CizzLark
Looking forward to getting McLane Stadium in the new game. It will feel like such a huge upgrade since '14 had Floyd Casey Stadium.
baylor06
Can't wait to personally fire Aranda.
Bu_man
I was just advised it won't be available on pc. I hope that's. It the case. We should find out next week.
Sic'em Bears 🐻
sicem2471
Dumb to not have on PC, PCs are becoming increasingly popular and can play all games on better graphics and costs way less to upgrade etc.
Bu_man
100%
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Daveisabovereproach
baylor06 said:

I honestly wonder if they will have a person over player mode where your school's athletic director or president vetos your recruits if they don't have a high enough GPA or 100% chapel attendance that semester
BUATX2000
I am genuinely interested to see how they handle the NIL management in the game. Try this on for size…gamers can donate real money to their teams players and a portion of those funds actually get played to the players for NIL deals. Micro transactions only….$9.99 buys you $10MM in NIL. For every $10MM aggregate a player receives in the game, they get $5 from EA.
cowboycwr

baylor06 said:

I honestly wonder if they will have a person over player mode where your school's athletic director or president vetos your recruits if they don't have a high enough GPA or 100% chapel attendance that semester
I heard for Baylor and BYU one of your player's stats can be number of mission trips taken and number of days that the player missed church.

Neither one impacts his overall ability just whether you can recruit him or not....
Jack Bauer
New mode:
"Your team has been accused of a *** scandal. Please setup a meeting with Brenda Tracy or forfeit next 5 games".
Bu_man
Ea just released one of the covers

Sic'em Bears 🐻
Daveisabovereproach
Jack Bauer said:

New mode:
"Your team has been accused of a *** scandal. Please setup a meeting with Brenda Tracy or forfeit next 5 games".

And then the dropdown options can be:

A. Cry out to God and then cave in like a wussy and destroy your program

B. Tell her and everyone else to pound sand and start circling the wagons like all blue blood programs do
Daveisabovereproach
cowboycwr said:

baylor06 said:

I heard for Baylor and BYU one of your player's stats can be number of mission trips taken and number of days that the player missed church.

Neither one impacts his overall ability just whether you can recruit him or not....

I would go out and buy a new Xbox today if that was one of the options. That would be hilarious
Daveisabovereproach
I also think one of the recruiting pitches in the game should be to tell your potential recruits that your dream is to coach in the NFL
boykin_spaniel
My last console is Xbox 360. Still sometimes fire up NCAA 14. If not on PC I may have to splurge…
Bu_man
It will not be on PC only new gen consoles

Sic'em Bears 🐻
Calibear
Our uniforms don't seem to look right unfortunately. Wonder if Baylor didn't sign off and them using our uniforms
Jack Bauer
Will there be players in commercial breaks?

"Hi, I'm Arch Manning. When I'm sitting on the bench all game, I like to keep cool with a refreshing Powerade".
PartyBear
Calibear said:

Our uniforms don't seem to look right unfortunately. Wonder if Baylor didn't sign off and them using our uniforms

Perhaps a new uni has been leaked? Not that making the numbers white and putting a white stripe on the pants and shoulder pad area does much for adding coolness if so.
Calibear
Not sure but what seems more likely is that the university didn't sign off on it (yet hopefully) and so they just have to use like a stock jersey. Which would be soooooo lame ugh
cowboycwr
Jack Bauer said:

Will there be players in commercial breaks?

"Hi, I'm Arch Manning. When I'm sitting on the bench all game, I like to keep cool with a refreshing Powerade".
That is awesome.

This year will be interesting. He will get some playing time in their non conference blow out wins and then if they struggle during conference I am sure the fan base will start calling for him. Could be fun to watch that debacle.
CizzLark
Not from Arch, he didn't allow for his NIL in the game this year.
gobears20
Staff
gobears20
Staff
Tier 1: $99,875.16
Tier 2: $59,925.09
Tier 3: $39,950.06
Tier 4: $9,987.52
boykin_spaniel
No way. USC, FSU, Tennessee, Florida, and cow are behind Iowa and Pokes.
BylrFan
I'm shocked Texas agreed to tier 2
BUATX2000
BylrFan said:

it's based on top 25 finishes over the last 10 years.
bear2be2
BUATX2000 said:

BylrFan said:

it's based on top 25 finishes over the last 10 years.
That people are so confused to see anything in college football determined by on-field results is telling.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.